Google
 

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bless This Mess

Julianna's room was an absolute mess this past Sunday.  As I was trying to help her clean up and make sense of things, I noticed something written on her little schedule whiteboard.  Also, when I asked her who was responsible for the mess, I got a very interesting answer.  I was very amused, and I thought it was really special...  But I couldn't show her that, and I had to be firm and managed to tell her in between chuckles that she had to clean up her room.  I am not sure who of you out there will not be amused by this...


Very messy bed
Closer look at her sign



Very messy dresser (no surprise there...)

Closer look at the guilty bear, Amelia 

This bear was renamed Amelia after Andy and Mary Beth's little princess.  Amelia left a very lasting impression on Julianna after she saw her at her birthday party.  

No comments: